Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

Week 4 Day 5 Summer Learning Journey!!

Day 5 Last day For Summer Learning Journey : ( Nooooooo

Activity 1

I would want to go to university after high school. I would like to study how be a teacher or a chef or both. After university I would travel a little.

Activity 2

Which car would you chose and why?

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

I would chose the last one because it can fly and it's awesome but I would like the color to be rose gold. 

Activity 3

What will the future be like in 80-90 years? 
I think the future the house will float. Instead of walking you get a board that float. People will eat a little pill that makes you full when you are hunger. You can teleport to where ever you want. People will work in shops and schools and other things they want to do. People won't use words instead they will use their minds to talk to people. 

I really enjoyed doing the summer learning journey every day it was interesting  and fun also echolocation too. I hope to maybe get to do it next year. Thank you for the people who made summer learning journey and thank you again. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Yuktha,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey. I will also be reading and commenting on your blog over the summer. I can see that you have completed the last set of SLJ activities! Well done for all your hard work and effort. I hope you had fun and enjoyed doing the activities. Thank you for your lovely message at the end of the post, I also hope that you will join us next year. I wish you all the best for this year!

    I'm in Auckland University studying to become a primary teacher. I think having few things that you want to do in the future is great because you can imagine your future in different ways. Always remember to do your best at what you are doing now to achieve your dream :)

    I would also love to get the flying car. Imagine having to not worry about the traffic jam or being late! It would also feel good to fly around and listen to nice music. It would be similar to driving but you are on the sky!

    It was really interesting to read that you think that people would talk with their minds. Would we have a special machine or digital device that will get connected to our body or brain? That would be freaky! I also think that robots will be everywhere in the world- what do you think?

    I hope you learnt a lot from doing the activities. I'm sure you had lots of fun travelling back in time and going to the future with our Summer Learning Journey team!

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Yuktha,

    Congratulations on completing the Summer Learning Journey! What an incredible accomplishment, I hope you have enjoyed the programme as much as we've enjoyed reading your blogposts.

    It's great to see that you want to go to University. I am studying at Victoria University in Wellington. In March I'll be returning to complete my third and final year of my degree. Then I am planning to travel around Europe and visit some of my friends that live there.

    I like your choice of car, I think a flying car would be so awesome! It would definitely come with this issues though, like would you have floating roads in the sky or traffic lights? How would you control people speeding? Do you have any ideas for these issues?

    I've really enjoyed reading through your blog posts this summer and hope you've had fun! Do you have a favourite activity? Now that you've finished the programme, you could use the rest of the time to comment on other students blogs for 2 points a quality comment, or reply to our comments on here for 2 points too.

    Use this link to find other bloggers from all around New Zealand that have been involved with the Summer Learning Journey: https://sites.google.com/a/manaiakalani.org/connected-learners-share/sljtwitterfeeds

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete